relaxing....

54623625623 34 Lovely cat superman emoji download #.2 cat emoji

Hello my friends!
There is a new Challenge at Hanna and Friends blog challenge.
I'm sharing with you my  project I made for Hanna and Friends.
The theme is :vacation
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
I hope you will pop over to the blog and take a look and  leave them a commentor even join us in the new challenge.


See you my friends 
Take care ღ



I would like to enter in these challenges:

Fun with shapes and more 31.08.    TOP 3

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kitty, fun image.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet that cat is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and a beautiful design!! Love it! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is really such a FUN beach scene. Loving the cheerful colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,liebe Kitty,
    was für eine tolle karte,da muss die Sonne ja einfach scheinen,
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Kitty, a fabulous summer design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute, Fiki! I love scene cards - this is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha what a Great Fun Image love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a nice vacation card! That mouse looks like he is having a great time on his vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your fun summer card! thanks for sharing with us at countryview challenges. hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous seaside fun card!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Im very happy when you take time and visit me.
Thank you for all love on my blog!
Have a purrfect crafty day!
Hugs

I dont ask from you word verification!
I remove it but still appears.

❤